Get happy every Sunday with a roundup of our favorite happy posts from around the web.
- How to Design, Create and Enjoy a Wonderful Day Everyday offers up great tips on how small changes- getting up earlier, choosing to smile, making one positive decision- can change your day.
- For the scientifically minded, The Physics of Sunsets. Because sunsets make me happy.
- Friends- especially good friends- can bring so much happiness to our worlds. Here’s some Advice for Making New Friends Fast.
- Live like you won the lottery.
- Wondering where happy people find peace? Hint: it’s within.
- Leo Babauta’s Advice to My Kids is a must-read:
“Learn compassion. We start life with a very selfish outlook — we want what we want. But compassion is about realizing we are no more important than everyone else, and we aren’t at the center of the universe. Someone annoys you? Get outside of your little shell, and try to see how their day is going. How can you help them be less angry, less in pain?” (Source)
Happy Weekend, everyone! Hope you’re having a lovely Sunday.