The weekend’s almost over (we hope you had a lovely one!), which means the start of a new week. You know what that means? The chance to make a new start. Don’t look back. Resolve to begin living a more productive, more satisfying, happier life from hereon.
To help you along, here are seven of our favorite positive living and motivational sites- that’s one for every day of the coming week. Enjoy!
- Pick the Brain has been publishing some of the most useful self-improvement articles since 2006.
- Life Dev hasn’t been updated in a while, but the archives are an absolute goldmine. We urge you to start at the Getting Started Guide and go from there.
- Ririan Project is a personal development blog written by a student in Romania. We like that the posts here are usually short and to the point- good morning reading for busy happy people.
- Myrko Thum: Personal Development that Transforms is one we discovered fairly recently, but has become a fast favorite, mostly because it’s obvious how much care the author Myrko puts into his posts.
- Positively Positive is one you might already have come across yourself- they have over 1 million fans already- and for good reason. We always come away feeling positive after visiting Positively Positive.
- FinerMinds is published by MindValley, which looks like it just might be the funnest company to work for (they describe themselves as “Visionaries, rebels, crazed inventors, best-selling authors, ambitious entrepreneurs, people who believe they can change the world…”)
- Finally, last but certainly not least, is the website of the amazing Danielle LaPorte, author of The Fire Starter Sessions- and whose videos never fail to make us want to get up and go make our lives more awesome.
What are your favorite personal development blogs or websites?